Tuesday, May 19, 2009


We made it! We have been married for a year!  Thats right, we are professionals now so if anyone needs advice...  But seriously this last year has been the greatest year of my life.  I have never had so much fun learning and growing and the best part about it is I have spent it with my best friend!  Danny you are my sweethead, there is no doubt about it!  Thank you for making me laugh everyday, and always giving me something to look forward to.  You are always pushing yourself and setting goals.  Watching you makes me want to be a better person!  I am so lucky to have you, I win!

7 comments:

Watkins said...

CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH! CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAS BEEN A YEAR, TIME SURE DOES FLY! HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS SOON!

andrew and brittani said...

Happy Anniversary

Unknown said...

Congrats guys!!! You two are such a cute couple, we miss hanging out with you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys! we are so happy for you! HOpe to see you at the baby blessing on JUne 7th! Talk to you soon!

Elizabeth said...

Congrats You two!
I can't believe that You have been married for a year it is crazy Have Fantastic Day Love you.c

Unknown said...

Yea! The first anniversary is so exciting! We haven't seen you guys in forever!! I hope we can play soon!

B.A.M. said...

what's a sweethead? i like it. :) congrats! I can't believe its already been a year, thats crazy! love you guys. lets get together, please...