Thursday, September 18, 2008

catching up...

So I thought I would just write a little about whats been going on the past four months.  Danny and I got married on April 25th in the Mt. Timpanogas Temple, it was the best day of  my life! One of the highlights of the day was getting left at the temple after we finished pictures, everyone was at the luncheon except for us! Luckily our photographer saved the day and got us where we needed the be! It wasn't funny at the time, but now its just hilarious!  We went on the Eastern Caribbean Cruise for our honeymoon, what an adventure that was! We highly recommend a cruise to anyone who is searching for a vacation.  We had a blast sight seeing, going to musical and comedy shows, snorkeling, going on the flow rider, and eating ourselves to death! Literally, I can still NOT loose the 5 pounds that I gained from that trip! Since we have been back we have moved three times and are recently living with Danny's parents in Alpine.  I am finding that each time we move I become more organized and familiar with what I am doing, by the end of the year I am thinking about putting together a "Moving Planner" business. What do you think?!  So a lot of things in a nut shell, I might expand more on individual stories from the cruise and wedding day, but I just wanted to get caught up for now. :)

1 comment:

XO said...

Your blog just gets cuter and cuter. How about some pix from the honeymoon? - keep it clean, keep it clean.