Thursday, September 25, 2008

Go Real!




My parents invited some of us to the Real soccer game last weekend... so fun!  I grew up playing soccer, but never really enjoyed watching the MLS games on tv.  The game just moved too slow and seemed boring, but actually being there at the stadium was amazing!  I found myself getting way too into it and I didn't even know the players names!  I guess I can blame my enthusiasm on my mom (which isn't a bad thing) who taught me how to be a true soccer fan :) We had so much fun that we are thinking about buying season tickets for next year!  They also just finished their new stadium so its going to be pretty sweet!  Go Real!  How adorable are my parents?  A lot of people think I look like my mom, how lucky am I?!... I am going to be so hot when I am 48! 

4 comments:

XO said...

You and Kristi look great and I totally agree with you on Mom and Dad. They are the cutest couple ever.

jayni & ben said...

How fun. I haven't been to a game, but I heard they were really fun. You and your mom and all your sisters are all beautiful!!

andrew and brittani said...

Heather I miss you. You look so happy and as beautiful as ever!

The Robinson's said...

heather! hey! you are so darling! you look as happy as ever... love ya!