Thursday, October 23, 2008

Park City


We got to go up to Park City and stay at a condo for a weekend.  We had so much fun just hanging out, being lazy and eating.  We rented a bunch of TV shows and stayed up all night!  It was fun to just get away from the normal day to day things.  We brought up some bikes and got around that way, in the beginning I felt like I was 6 years old again trying to learn, but I finally was able to keep up with Danny.  One of our adventures was biking up to the Olympic Park, it was pretty rough!  I should've taken a picture of the gradual, huge hill we had to bike up, but we made it and were able to watch some kids practice skiing of those huge jumps!  I can't believe people really do that!

3 comments:

The Robinson's said...

so fun!

Unknown said...

K Heather, totally creepy that I found your blog today, I know... But I felt I should at least let you know of my stalking to make myself feel better. You guys are so cute and it looks like you are having so much fun. We need to hang out again soon. We haven't seen you guys in a while.

Dan and Heather said...

you are not a stalker! i don't see you guys enough! we need to get together!! i need some mafia in my life :)