Monday, February 9, 2009

It's vibrato


My parents took us to Olive Garden the other night.  We really had a super fun time!  

Did I mention we had a really fun time?  Long story short, some waiters came to sing to us and Danny asked them to sing in "labrato" but the way to pronounce it is "vibrato"  


So we got in this discussion about how the word is pronounced.  We had our waiter go around and ask if anyone knew who was right.  She came back and said it was "vibrato" and told Danny that he was probably mixing vibrato up with la beeto


I think the picture explains the rest of the night


6 comments:

Jan/Mom/Gma Vogie said...

wow... I can't believe you posted this. I am laughing so hard again that i can hardly type!
BTW... Uncle criag is right...my nose is huge!!

Dan and Heather said...

No it is not! But I am with you on the laughing, these pictures will never get old!!

XO said...

FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY! Now I feel like I was there, thanks!

Unknown said...

You and your mom look soo much alike! Both pretty! :)

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I didn't know it was your birthday! Happy birthday! I love the le beedo comment. thats a classic! hope you guys are having fun and doing great! It was so great to see you at the shower! Thanks for everything!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Hey Hey Hey! I am glad you posted on my blog cause I didn't even know you had one, and now we can be blogging buddies. PS - that picture in your header is soooo cute. I love it.

See you Tuesday :)