Saturday, February 7, 2009

Can't Sleep!!












I know I know, it's 3:00 am and I can't sleep!  So I have been looking through my pictures and found this one from our Arizona trip, doesn't that just melt your heart?  Nothing better than the man you love holding a baby.  I can't help but think what an amazing dad he is going to be... Actually now that I am thinking about it, I can't wait when they are old enough that he can get all of his teasing out on them!  Thats even better than holding a baby!

2 comments:

Jan/Mom/Gma Vogie said...

aaawww... that is so cute!
Yeah, boys will be boys... and yours is definately "all boy!" He's a cutie thogh Heath!! You both will be great parents one day!

XO said...

I hear you on the teasing! It's so nice to have Ben around for Joel to pick on - the hard thing is making Joel "fix" it when he takes it too far. It's not easy as a mom to take that step back sometimes.

So...looks like you're pretty darn baby hungry, eh? Don't let Danny fool you - he probably is too. Joel has never been "ready" to have kids, but he loves being a dad.

Just have him sing happy birthday with "vibrato"....