Friday, June 5, 2009

I Have Lost It



So it seemed to be a pretty normal day at work today. Really I think the only thing that seemed off was when I walked around... especially on the tile, the sound of the clink and clank it just sounded off. Well around 3:30 I was sitting at my desk (working very hard) I looked at the floor and noticed a bow on my right shoe, the bow of a shoe that I have that I did NOT put on today. Do you understand what I am saying?!




I had two different shoes on all day! I didn't find out until the day was almost over. I seriously haven't laughed that hard in such a long time, I guess being a ditz pays off!... sometimes

11 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That makes two of us I have been going crazy lately here in California and now I am finally coming home for good.

Unknown said...

Haha, oh Heather, I laughed out loud when I read this. It's ok, we all have our days!!

David Vogelsberg said...

Laughing out loud Heather. Out loud.

Watkins said...

OH THAT IS SO FUNNY! AT LEAST YOU NOTICED BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DID!

andrew and brittani said...

Way to go Heather!

Ashlee said...

Thats super funny. I can totally see myself doing something like that! Especially now with a little less sleep than normal! Ha I love it. I think about that, and giggle for a while. =)
Lets get together for a BBQ sometime!

Ann said...

LOL!!! i can't stop laughing. I did that once, i was in 2nd grade though. . . me and my sis kelsey had a lot of the same shoes just different sizes so i grabbed two shoes to put on in the car on the way to school. Only i grabbed two right foot shoes. I was to shy to tell my carpool to take me back home so i just crossed my feet all day and hoped no one would notice. ha ha ha

XO said...

I really don't see the problem - they're both brown, right? :)

GET SOME SLEEP!!!!

Jan/Mom/Gma Vogie said...

I know the ladies at your office too well...I'm sure they noticed! Watch for hanging green stuff from your nose if they can't even tell you about y0our shoes! :)

Adam & Alissa said...

You are so funny! I love moments like that. I am keeping a list of hilarious moments from our everyday life and you wouldn't believe how long my list is getting... mostly of Adams doing :)

We need a game night or bbq soon with the gang to catch up!

Ashley said...

Oh Heath! What would I do without you? You seriously make my week every time!