Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cheesecake, Anyone?

I had one of those nights where I thought I could do anything so I made an unrealistic bet with my brother... I am now on a diet.

What was I thinking?!

I don't do healthy!! That is why I work out. I work out so I can enjoy double stuffed oreos, swedish fish, and mint chocolate chip ice cream with caramel and sprinkles! I don't work out to get in shape! I work out to have an excuse to grab those peanut butter M&M's staring at me in the grocery check out line! I do it for the freedom of food! It's the 4th of July Weekend! This is just all wrong!
I am literally food depressed.

Anybody have some good ideas to make a salad delicious?

3 comments:

Jan/Mom/Gma Vogie said...

okay, I am depressed to see that you wrote this blog entry a few days ago, and no one can even give one stupid idea for a delicious, satisfying salad?
Now that's discouraging!!
Actually through put anything and everything (besides chocolate) on it Heath. I love cut up fruit on mine, or nuts, green olives, cheeses, pepperoni, other deli meats, eggs...you'd be amazed at how satisfying the "mixed flavors" can taste. Too bad you don't like fruit more.
Gotta admit though...you are a very funny blog writer. You word things well...you make me laugh! :)

Karen said...

Hey! It's Ben and Karen Divine. Not sure if you remember us...we're Danny's friends. Anyway, I'm glad I found your blog. We've been wondering how life is going for the two of you! Send me your email and I'll invite you to our blog. karen.divine@yahoo.com

P.S. I haven't tried it...but this salad is on my list to try:

http://www.grouprecipes.com/48791/grilled-caesar-salad.html

XO said...

BACON. Yum.