Friday, February 26, 2010

Little Footsies





You see these cute little feet, I LOVE them! I love when they move, and there is nothing better than feeling him kick me. I am a worry wart. I am pretty sure I have my mom to thank for that trait :) so its been a roller coaster for me the past month because I hardly ever felt him move. I was convinced that something was wrong! I didn't start feeling him move until 21 weeks, but just the past few days he has been kicking me on a regular basis. There is NOTHING better! Now he is practicing his penalty shot and other future soccer skills and I couldn't be happier. He also finally kicked for Dan last night, its been a frustrating patient game he has been playing on him for a month, but last night made it all worth it. I am hoping my worrying days are over.

5 comments:

G'ma Elko said...

LOL, your worrying days have "only just begun" Heather, but not to worry as with children there is joy and sorrow; laughter and tears; good days and bad days etc... but believe you me I too would have it "no other way" and would GLADLY have all 8 of my children over again! :O) Enjoy the journey Heather and Danny... being a parent IS THE BEST! Love ya LOTS, Aunt Lauren (Alias Lau-Lau)

Unknown said...

That is too cute. Now you need to post a belly shot! Can't wait to meet this little guy! He's gonna be sooo handsome I just know it! Haven't seen you guys in forever! How are things going? When are you having a baby shower do ya know yet?

Jan/Mom/Gma Vogie said...

okay..those ARE cute feet! I think he has my toes!! :)

Holly Jolly said...

ok...that is so cute. i'm excited to see little danny in the flesh haha:) love ya, heath

Adam & Alissa said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment on our blog! We are SO excited and I know you know the feeling! Our little guys will be SO close maybe even born the same day- how cool would that be! So exciting!

My friends are throwing me an open house shower April 17th and I would love it if you could come. Send me your address will ya?