Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Old Man


My mac has been broken so thats my excuse for taking so long posting this... Dan's Birthday was on the 14th, he turned 28! The night before we celebrated by gaining 7 pounds each at Tacanos (all you can eat and being pregnant don't go too well together) after the never ending dinner I surprised him with tickets to see comedian, Brian Reagan. Finding a parking spot at Abravanel Hall took forever so we ended up being 15 minutes late, I had no idea that the seats I purchased were in the dead center! If any of you have been to this theatre I am sure you are picturing exactly what happend, us walking over about 35 people to get to our seats during the show... Humiliating!! But the long walk paid off, Brian Reagan was hilarious!


Sunday was of course more laid back, we had a big dinner and I made him his favorite cake, German Chocolate. I also got him a new computer, which I didn't pay a dime for, but thats a story for another day. I love Birthdays!! My mom always made them a big deal growing up, I hope I can keep the tradition alive!! Happy Birthday Old Man, I love you Forever!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Darek's 28 birthday is tomorrow and I will also be making him a German Chocolate cake, his favorite. Danny and Darek are 2 peas in a pod! You look so cute preggers by the way!

Unknown said...

I was just going to log in and say that I love German Chocolate cake and lo and behold my wife already beat me to the punch...Happy B-lated Birthday old man!
-Darek

Jan/Mom/Gma Vogie said...

I wish you could post all of the pictures we took on his birthday at the house when the camera was being so wierd (I am sure it had nothing to do with the camera lady)... that was so funny!! :)

G'ma Elko said...

Sounds like you have kept the birthday tradition going Heather, :O) Happy B-day Danny from Uncle Bob and I! Love you both....

andrew and brittani said...

you are NOT 29 weeks prego in that pic???? you're tiny! cute lil baby bump