Monday, March 29, 2010

30 weeks


Finally a picture! I can't believe I am already 30 weeks, that means only 10 weeks left! AH!! I am trying not to freak out! Seriously my whole life I have noticed girls talking about marriage, their dream house, the wedding day, and careers... all I have ever wanted to be is a mom. I can't believe in 2 1/2 months this dream of mine is going to come true! We are not ready at all. We don't even have a crib, is that pathetic? We actually have had some problems with our spare room that is supposed to be the nursery, so we are trying to get everything figured out before we put things together. I will post about that nightmare when I have more time to explain. For now, I am seriously just taking this one day at a time and praying that the problem will be fixed before we bring this little miracle into our home. Being pregnant has been such a joy. I honestly feel like I have never been this happy in my life, we even joke how I have this new laugh now (which is scary and true, I don't know where it came from?!) Besides the first trimester I have felt fine, I am still able to work, clean houses and even work out! It's funny because when I think back on when we found out we were pregnant, it seems forever ago! And now we just have 10 weeks left before our lives change forever. It's going to be a good life.

4 comments:

jayni & ben said...

you are tiny and oh so cute. We are the same. This is all I have ever wanted. Now I am 10 weeks away and freaking out a little. It is scary and exciting all at the same time. Good luck with everything.

G'ma Elko said...

I always wanted to be a mom too and was blessed 8 times over! If I had it all to do again, I'd take each child the Lord entrusted me with in this life all over again, a heartbeat!!!! Being a mom rocks (even with all of it's ups and downs.) And best of all, being a mom makes it possible to be a G'ma one day and oh man, is that ever the the icing on any cake!!! I'm so happy for ya Heather...... Aunt Lauren

Jan/Mom/Gma Vogie said...

that is a great picture...you really do look awesome! I like that door in the backround too! :)

M & T Peterson said...

You look so cute! You're almost done.... :)