Tuesday, April 27, 2010

34 weeks



34 weeks!! Am I the only one that is freaking out here? I can't believe I am having this baby in less than 6 weeks!
So Dan and I have had this Cali trip planned for what seems like forever, we are supposed to leave on Sunday and enjoy a wonderful week of the sun, beach, the sun, and just relaxing! We have been looking forward to this trip for way too long... The only problem is I had my doctors appointment last week and doc said that if I am dilated past a 2 I can't go! I am trying to stay positive and not even think about not going, but really?? Am I really going to be dilated a 3 or 4 when I still have 5 weeks to go? I need some words of comfort!! So, just to be safe since my appointment I haven't worked out, cleaned my house, or done any sort of activity that would speed this process. Of course we care more about our baby then a trip to Cali, so if doc says don't go we won't and I know it will be so worth it when we have this baby in our hometown and not in a desert on the side of a road in a van. :)

3 comments:

jayni & ben said...

You are TINY!! My goodness. So stinking cute. Good luck. You are suppose to be taking it easy. Pregnancy is the one time in your life you have an excuse. Use it!! That is what everyone tells me :) Good Luck!!

M & T Peterson said...

You look so cute! I wouldn't worry about the 2cm... I was closed up until they induced me at 37 weeks! You are such a trooper to want to travel. All I want to do is lay around and have Matt bring me yummy food! Have FUN!

Jan/Mom/Gma Vogie said...

It's fun seeing how the baby (not you...you look great)...but how the baby grew from 30 weeks to 34 weeks! My vote is that you'll be on the road as planned!
I think you're going to have a GREAT time in California...just not as much fun as dad and I are going to have in Cabo!! :)