Thursday, April 29, 2010

2 years


We have been married for two years, and I am still as excited as I was the day we got married! Marriage is awesome. I love spending everyday with my best friend, and growing and progressing together. This past year we have had some great memorable times, and some hard ones too; but I would not take anything back for what we have right now. Every good and bad thing we have gone through has made our marriage that much better. To celebrate, we went out to eat and did a card exchange. My card had a gift card to go shopping, which I will be using AFTER I have the baby and hopefully get back to my normal self and Danny got a bunch of stuff from his favorite store, Ross. We also made a deal... we came up with a verbal contract of two things that each of us needs to work on and promised the other person we would spend everyday this next year working on it.


We even shook on it, I know that everyone who knows Danny knows this was all his idea; and thats why I love him so much! He is always looking for ways to be better. He is supposed to work on 1- Being more Romantic and 2- Eating with his mouth closed :) I will be working on 1-My pride, try to take positive criticism and 2-Not over-reacting, I guess I tend to be a drama queen at times. We were laughing so hard promising each other these things, but I really am excited to see how well we will do. Wish us luck!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Heather- Lets be realistic.Some things with Danny are innate and irreversible. I'm sure you have recognized from Wilson family dinners that chewing with your mouth open is a prerequisite to becoming a Wilson. That is of course with the exception of Gwen, Jackie, and Jess...

-Aaron

Erin said...

LOL that's awesome Heather.. LOVE the verbal contract! :) You look great too by the way, SOOO excited for you guys!!!