Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Quick Christmas/New Year

I am such a terrible blogger! It's already 2011 and I just posted about our Maui trip... It's a New Year and time for some New Goals! The Holidays were so much fun. We soaked in all the time we had with our family, and its been so fun to have our own little family now. December consisted of: Kurt Bestor Concert, lots of white elephant parties, school/work break, late nights playing nerts, eating way too much, gift exchanges, LOTS of Family Time, too many trips to walmart, Dan on the guitar singing christmas songs, cooking cooking cooking, afternoon naps, loving every second of it all. This was the only picture I could find on Christmas, but at least I got one! My little sister got us all new pajamas :)
Life has been good to us: We are living in our home and loving our neighbors (and having a garage and yard.) I was able to go back to work to help us get the loan. Dan is on his last semester before graduating. Ty has been growing way to quickly he is sitting up, army crawling everywhere, has two bottom teeth (his first one came in while we were in Hawaii), puts his arms out to be held, eating fruits/veggies/rice cereal and getting super chunky, and slowly starting to wave with his fingers. I do take pictures of him, it just takes me forever to upload them on my computer... Like I said, I am making some New Goals.

3 comments:

Adam and Brittany said...

I love the Jammies your sister got you guys. Where are they from? I have been looking for some just like that.

Jan/Mom/Gma Vogie said...

Your posts are always so cute...worth waiting for!
Besides, if you're too up on blogging then you'll miss out on living too many other experiences.
Enjoy your great life!

Janene said...

Oh my! Heather, you're little boy is growing up! It looks like ya'll had so much fun in Muai! I hope things are going well with your house. is it done?