Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Due Date

Today is Gabe's due date. I still can't believe all that has happened in the last two months, and looking back I would have to say this has been one of the hardest things I have gone through. It has been a trying time and there were moments that I thought I couldn't do it anymore, but I have learned so much and feel that this has made me a better and stronger person. I am so thankful that our little miracle is doing so well. He has given us a few scares since he's been home, but he seriously is a little champ. I am still adjusting to this new change in my life, so when everything slows down a little I hope I can find time to sit down and reflect on all thats happened and that I have learned and be able to right this whole story. For now we are all safe and Gabe is doing better every day.

3 comments:

Jan/Mom/Gma Vogie said...

No one does it better then you Heather. You amaze me on a daily basis. BEAUTIFUL family!! I'm so happy you live close by. :)
Mom xoxoxoxo

Penn and Kass said...

Such a cute family! I love reading all about you and your little Gabe. Brings back memories of me and my mini-mister! I'm glad things are going well!

Staci Davies said...

We need to come see you guys. You're such a trooper. I'm sure the last little while has been crazy. So glad to hear that Gabe is doing okay, and that you are too