Tuesday, July 26, 2011

37 Weeks

It's crazy to think that today I was supposed to be 37 weeks pregnant, that I should've had three more weeks of being fat, swollen, and extremely uncomfortable. That I would slowly be getting the house cleaned, baby clothes washed, the crib set up, and everything else ready to bring a new baby home. And that I would've been enjoying having work off and taking Ty to the pool everyday and just having a fun relaxing summer... but thats not the case. Something better has been going on in our lives, and I have a picture to prove it.

Gabe is One Month Old today! I know, I already feel like an awful person that this is the first time I am writing about it. But at the same time lets be honest, it has been quite the month and I think I have had more important things to do, like being with this little angel.

7 comments:

Penn and Kass said...

Oh my gosh...he is sooo adorable! I felt the same way. It was so weird that I should have been pregnant a lot longer than i was. The day I was due was really weird for me because he was home and almost 6 weeks old! Bitter/Sweet i guess. Congrats! I hope everything is going well!

Kaeloni said...

He is too cute! Congrats. Hope all is well with you guys!

Erin and Eric said...

You two make the most beautiful babies! I'm so happy for you.

andrew and brittani said...

soooo freakin cute!

Rachel said...

Dang heath... He is the sweetest thing ever. I'm so glad I got to run into you. You are amazing and are handling everything so well. hang in there. I told danny to have you call me anytime you want. Your little gabe is beautiful. Congrats!

Janene said...

How tender Heather. You should totally write your story some other day. Until then, keep rockin' that darling baby of yours.

XO said...

I can't wait to hold him! Ah - you are an amazing mom.