Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Gabes Blessing

Dan blessed Gabe on Sunday, it was such a special and nice day. The blessing was so beautiful, there are many wonderful things in store for our sweet little guy. It was also fast and testimony meeting, which are usually my favorite sundays... That is until my sweet, loving husband got up and at the end of his testimony said how much I wanted to bare my testimony and that I would be coming up! No Pressure!! I was a little upset, but also grateful he said that because with everything that has happened I needed to get up and share how much my testimony has grown these past few months. We had a little get together afterwards, it was really nice to spend the rest of our day with family and friends. We have both been blessed with great families and awesome friends and are thankful for the love and support that they have shown to us.

Here is a better picture of Gabe, doesn't he just look like a stud! He is such a good baby and brings so much love into our home. I remember when I was pregnant with him and feeling so overwhelmed that I wouldn't be able to love him as much as I loved Ty, but thats not the case anymore. It really is true what they say, your heart just seems to make room somehow. I can't imagine life without this little miracle. I love you forever Gabe!

1 comment:

XO said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!! He is getting so big - and he really is a stud. Wow. Your husband married the only Vogelsberg girl (besides Leslie) that would put up with that. You should have gotten up and said that Dan has been really trying to be more service-minded and would like to offer free Friday-night babysitting to anyone in the ward.