Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas

What a wonderful weekend! Christmas morning was my favorite, I loved that it was just us. Ty caught on really quick how to open his gifts and the reaction to every present was absolutely priceless! He couldn't open his gifts fast enough, it was so much fun! We also got to talk/skype my twin sisters and little brother that are all serving missions right now, it's always special to here a missionary's testimony, it makes me want to be a better person.

We were also able to spend time with both sides of the family which makes things really nice for both of us. There is nothing better than being with your family during this time of year. I have been feeling blessed in a lot of areas in my life, lately I have been feeling especially grateful for my healthy little family. It's still crazy to me that we have two boys, but I am so thankful we do because I couldn't imagine my life without either of them.
Happy Holidays!

No comments: