Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mr. Ty


 Ty has so much personality and is HILARIOUS. There is not a better word to describe him because he cracks me up every single day. He is 2 going on 20. He bosses Gabe around all day and talks to Sadie like he is her dad. Anything I do or say to him he thinks he can say back to me. He tells me to "chill" and to "stop that" He has also started shushing me when I say something he doesn't want to hear. I know I shouldn't laugh, but it is so funny!

 His vocabulary is great and when he hears a new word he never forgets it. His memory is out of control and he holds you to anything you say to him. He also loves to tell stories. He starts with "Once upon a time.." and finishes with "the end" The other night he was saying his prayers and got so into it that he forgot he was praying and thought he was telling a story and said "the end" instead of "amen" (he says maner for amen) He knows his full name and loves to say it. He also knows everyone in our family's full name (including middle name)



Ty has found some new interests lately like dressing up, building forts, counting everything he sees, coloring and drawing, reading and rereading the same book over and over. He loves loves loves to play outside, especially in the sand box. He still loves to help and is always asking if he can go work with daddy or help me with something around the house (especially if he can get some money to put in his piggy bank) 

One of his favorite things right now is to hold Sadie, it lasts for about 5 seconds but he asks numerous times during the day. I am amazed at how much he understands, even teasing and sarcasm. So many times during the day something funny will happen and Ty will look at me and we will just start laughing. In those moments he feels more like a friend, and I love that. 


His smile and laugh are contagious. He is the best big brother to Gabe and Sadie. He is my sensitive, obedient, sweet, caring boy. I feel so very blessed to have him call me mom.

2 comments:

Jan/Mom/Gma Vogie said...

Okay seriously? I just filled all up walking down "Ty Lane" with you... you couldn't have said it better. Gosh I love that boy!!
-Mama Gee

Erin and Eric said...

Oh My Goodness, you two make the most beautiful babes.