Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Birthday Confession



I am officially a year older now!! Hooray! The BIG 23. I was thinking that 23 is a good number to be, that is until I saw the picture of me blowing out my candles... Look at my cheeks! How do they expand like that?!  I am seriously scared to see what next year will bring.  I gave that my all, blew out every candle! I remember how I used pose for the "Blowing out the candles picture" and barely blew enough air out to get one candle, just so I wouldn't look like a monkey.  Guess I forgot that this year!  Am I the only one who did that?  

6 comments:

XO said...

I was just thinking about this too. Probably because it was just my birthday. The answer is Yes. After a few years of the monkey cheeks, I would practice blowing out candles in the mirror with no cheek puffs. Go ahead, you can tell me how vain I am. I probably think this song is about me.

XO said...

By the way, you look darling. I miss you.

Unknown said...

Ha! This picture is hilarious! Don't worry Heather, I have a hidden talent where i make a face that looks EXACTLY like a monkey..just ask Darek.
Us Ape-women have to stick together!

Jan/Mom/Gma Vogie said...

I believe my camera took even a "bigger cheek" picture... want me to send that to ya Heath? :)
Let's be honest..you ALWAYS look cute!! Wonder how big my cheeks could get... since you all so lovingly voted me the "biggest mouth" in the family award! :)

Penn and Kass said...

I remember going to a birthday party at your house when we were in Jr. High. So many people were there!

I just stumbled across your blog and thought i would say "hi."

Natty + Tacia said...

Aww the big 2-3! Happy Birthday!