Friday, April 15, 2011

Few Randoms

My sister in law did the cutest birthday party for her oldest boy, it was like a mini carnival! The kids had all of these fun stations and one of them was "face painting." Dan was in charge of this one and had a lot of fun, especially making Ty into a little devil. I can't get the picture with the finished result to download so you kind of get the idea, he looked adorable. :)


Dan and I were able to go on a date to a Jazz game. We were on the third row! It was kind of weird, in the beginning it felt like we were at a High School game because we were so close to the players! Ronnie Price and I made eye contact... I swear!! But we had SO much fun! The funnest part was that it was just me and Dan. We like to go out to eat and do things but usually bring Ty with us (its just easier) but you don't realize how all your attention goes to your baby until he's not around. It was fun to have an adult conversation and not have to worry if I had everything in the diaper bag. Thanks to my mom who watched him last second for us.


What is up with this weather?!! I had this funny picture of all three of us making sad faces out in the cold, but of course another picture that won't download! Ugh!! Anyways, this one did so you can see how cute Ty looks in his little russian hat. We went to my brothers soccer game and it was Freeeezing!!! But Ty was a good sport, he always is.

1 comment:

XO said...

I'm lovin' the fur