Saturday, April 30, 2011

Three Years!!!


We celebrated our 3 year anniversary on Monday. I worked all day, and Dan had finals but we were able to sneak in some yummy Texas Roadhouse and a movie into our night.
I still can't believe we have been married for 3 years, have our Little Ty and will be having another baby in August! I love, and laugh, looking through our engagement/wedding photos and remembering those easier times in life and how we thought we knew everything... Though life continues to get busier and harder in ways, I wouldn't trade what I have now for anything! I am amazed every year at how much our love and friendship grows. It's so exciting! I love looking forward to what life brings, and the best part about it is being able to share all of this and go through all of this with my Best Friend.
Love you forever Dan

1 comment:

Erin said...

WOW! 3 years goes by SO fast! Congrats you two.. you have alot to celebrate! SO excited for your new addition! :)