Monday, April 4, 2011

My M&M

MONSTER:
How can you not fall in love with this little face? It's a good thing he has a smile that melts my heart because this little monster is the busiest thing that crawls around! He has just discovered how to open cabinets (not my favorite thing, but probably his) He loves to play with toilet paper, anything found in the garbage, all things that are plugged in (dangerous) Puts ANYTHING and EVERYTHING in his mouth (very dangerous) and his latest and greatest, playing with the toilet brush cleaner.
...and I still love him more than ever!
MUSICIAN:
I really think that Ty will be some sort of musician one day. He LOVES music! Even when he was in my tummy he would move around like crazy when we blasted music on the radio or Dan sang to him with the guitar, though he never really moved when I sang... hmmm?

Anyways, anytime I play the piano he comes over in a flash and is standing next to me,playing the keys with his tiny fingers. One of his favorite things is to sit on the bench and go to town on his own little song. Another thing he always seems to be right next to is his dad playing the guitar. He gets SO mad if he can't strum the strings with him. A lot of times we will lay the guitar on the floor so he can do his own thing.

He also loves to sing. I wish I could record him in church when we sing the hymns because he is out of control. It is the cutest thing ever, I think he might be one of those kids in primary that belts every word out when they sing in sacrament meeting. Can't Wait.

3 comments:

andrew and brittani said...

What a doll face! I hope he IS that kid who sings louder than the rest of the primary combined.

Jan/Mom/Gma Vogie said...

Honestly, could you ever imagine getting upset at that face?
Seriously...he is so dang cute!!...not to mention the personality, and he is so energetic and full of life. So fun. He's a keeper!! :)

XO said...

Oh, he is SO handsome! He needs to come teach lazy Jake to crawl.