Thursday, June 21, 2012

Smarty Pants

This picture makes me laugh so hard! I caught Ty one morning pretending that he was reading a book and typing while wearing my glasses, he is always trying to act older than he really is! Just recently he has taken off with a lot of things, especially talking. He loves to repeat anything that you say to him. He is also starting to remember words to songs and loves to say them himself at times. He wants to try everything on his own first, which is cute but can also be frustrating ...especially when he gets really upset with himself if he can't do what he is trying to do.
I really do love that he is wanting to learn and do things on his own. Its really exciting for me to watch him grow and progress, can it slow down a little bit though?! 

Some Things I Want To Remember:
1. A few favorite things he says: okay (wokay) sorry, thanks, welcome, not so
2. He thinks time out is a game
3. All he drinks is juice
4. He lights up when Gabe wakes up
5. He loves to try on adult shoes and walk around
6. When he says "yah" he holds it for about 5 seconds. Everytime.
7. He calls me Heather (heaher)
8. He says "No No Ty" to everyone
9. Everything is "Mine!"
10. All he wants to do is be outside
11. He LOVES going to bed

 I LOVE this little guy that thinks he is a lot older than he really is so so much!

5 comments:

andrew and brittani said...

This pic is hilarious

Jan/Mom/Gma Vogie said...

Oh my gosh... I already know what he's gonna like lie when he's 70 years old...so dang cute! :)

Jan/Mom/Gma Vogie said...

oops, not sure where the "lie" came from in my last comment...silly me.

M & T Peterson said...

Oh my gosh! That picture is so cute! You must keep that to show his future prom dates. ;)

jayni & ben said...

loved reading all the things he does and loves. this age rocks!! our boys would get a long so well.