Thursday, January 24, 2013

34 Weeks

The goal was to make it to 34 weeks and we did it! I am actually almost 35 weeks so things are looking really good. I have been on bed rest for two weeks now and it's been a lot harder than I thought. I never thought I would cry because I couldn't change Ty's diaper or go get Gabe a sippy. It's been a daily battle, not just physically but also mentally. As a mom it's hard not to get down on yourself and feel like you aren't doing all that you should. On the good side, we have had unbelievable help from our neighbors and family. I seriously don't know how we could've gotten through these last two weeks without them, and I only have a week and a half left of bed rest so we are making progress!

1 comment:

Vogelsberg said...

You look so cute!!! I love seeing you prego!!!! ALMOST THERE!!! Love ya