Saturday, January 12, 2013

Christmas Day

I was so so so excited for Christmas morning this year. I wake up all the time during the night because of pregnancy but Christmas Eve night I was tossing and turning with butterflies, I woke up at 6 am and couldn't go back to sleep! I seriously wanted to wake the boys up so I could see their reactions to all the fun gifts they got. Of course they both slept in til almost 9am.

Christmas Morning was the best part of the day. I loved just being together with Dan and our two boys, watching them opening their gifts and enjoying Ty saying "Oh Boy!" and "Oh my gosh!" to everything he got. Gabe caught on really quick and started copying what Ty was doing.

We are very lucky to live close to both of our parents so were able to split the day and see both sides of our family. It was a very long day for the boys, but we enjoyed seeing the people we love most and making fun memories.

1 comment:

Christina said...

So fun! I love their matching PJ's!