Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hello March!

Goodbye February! Not the greatest month I have ever had, so I am happy to see it go. A few reasons why: 1. Gabe got RSV. Of course he did, this little baby has gone through more in his 8 months of life than I have in my 26 years! He is such a fighter! 2. I kept getting impressions that I needed to quit my job. I didn't say I "wanted" to quit, I said I "felt" like I needed to. I love to work, so it was a hard thing to say goodbye to. 3. I decided to be the most negative person in the entire world all month long! Seriously, its a weakness that I have always struggled with, but obviously let it get the best of me for 29 days. I think #3 is what made my month so terrible, in fact I know it did. It's embarrassing to admit all of this, but I am glad that I at least figured out that I was making life harder than it had to be. Hopefully I will catch it sooner before another 29 days come and go.

Now that we are into March life seems to be going a lot better. Gabe got over the RSV and is healthy and happy again. I am trying to be more positive especially with not working anymore. I am realizing that it truly is a blessing that I can be at home with my beautiful boys every single day. Ty and Gabe both bring me so much joy (especially lately) and to see them interact even for a second is the sweetest thing ever! It's all about how I look at my life.
And life is good. :)

2 comments:

Jan/Mom/Gma Vogie said...

Day to day can be so hard... but you are doing a lot better then you give yourself credit for. I see all 3 of your "happy boys"... you are awesome!

jayni & ben said...

Thanks for your sweet comment the other day. It meant a lot. You are such a good mom and seem so spiritualy, makes me want to be better. Your kids sure are cute!!